- Guidelines that explain where we stand when treating addiction from a psychoanalytic viewpoint
- Main differences between psychoanalysis and psycotherapy based treatments
- Admission criteria in different treatment centers/institutions hospitals/private practice.
- The analyst's maneuvers to “Rectify the Other” (Lacan)
- Transference and “Implication of the Subject” (Lacan)
- short clinical Vignettes to help explain the treatment of addiction from an analytic point of view
Addiction: A psychoanalytic perspective - Online webinar, 24 April 2016
Worldwide Shipping: 🖤 T-Shirts / Hoodies / Mugs / Stickers >> I WOULD PREFER NOT TO.
|Bartleby, the Scrivener: “I would prefer not to.”|